General terms and conditions (AGB) of aimeim PLC
General terms and conditions (AGB) of aimeim PLC
Geltungsbereich dieser Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen:
Free shares, VIP Artivenst and major shareholders
General Terms and Conditions (AGB 1-14)
For the sale and distribution of books, merchandise, seminars, artwork, sponsorship and VIP packages of aimeim PLC, The Black Church, St. Mary ́s Place, Dublin 7, Ireland, CRO No. 545616, hereinafter also referred to as the Company, also represented by the Management License Sales Company Código Universo Invest Holding S.A., Carrer Olivera No. 35, La Mola, ES-07157 Port d'Andratx, Mallorca, Spain
- Port d'Andratx is agreed as the legal place of ordering and delivery for orders for goods.
- You can order by e-mail, telephone or post.
- Prices, price changes for works of art, shares, goods and books will be communicated to buyers by e-mail.
- The prices valid at the time of the order are decisive for invoicing.
- The prices include the legal Spanish value added tax IVA (VAT) for goods and books. For art purchases the IVA is included. However, the calculation of the artworks or sponsor and VIP packages can be made without IVA in case of foreign shipping (export) and with international tax number.
- The price includes the shipping costs of the books, goods, works of art, shares and sponsors or VIP packages.
- An exclusive purchase of shares is not possible. The shares are a free issue to other acquired goods.
- Código Universo Text artworks shown in VIP packages are available in other languages in the same size and edition, hand-signed at the prices indicated for the image shown, and will be delivered in another language if the image ordered is sold in the language shown in the meantime.
- Delivery and invoicing. The ordered books, works of art, shares or the sponsor or VIP packages and the confirmation of the entry in the register of shareholders with the trustee will be sent to you by e-mail or directly to your home or to the delivery address indicated by you as insured consignment of value. The invoice will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address you last provided.
- Online bookings of Código Universo seminars
The seminar organizer will try to meet the date requested by the seminar booker as soon as possible and will suggest short-term alternative dates for the seminar if the seminar is booked out. There is no claim to a refund of payments already made in the event of non-participation in the booked seminars, but a one-time claim for a new seminar date. The seminar organizer will try to fulfill the desired seminar language. Otherwise, all seminars are held either in German, English or Spanish. The organizer assumes no liability for the seminar participants' wardrobe and personal belongings. The seminar participant has to pay the seminar fees 3 weeks before the seminar begins to the account of the seminar organizer. Account no.: IBAN: ES21 2100 1390 4102 0015 7157, Bank: la Caixa Port D ́Andratx / Swift: CAIXE SBB 652, Account holder: Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. The seminar price of the C seminars in Port d'Andratx includes accommodation in a 2-3 bed room in the museum building of the Liedtke Museum in Port d'Andratx.
- Palma de Mallorca is agreed as the place of jurisdiction for merchants, legal entities under public law and legal entities. Spanish law applies.
- Payment/dispatch of goods: You have the possibility to pay by direct debit, credit card or against invoice (payable within 14 days without deductions). The dispatch of the books, goods, works of art or shares or the registration in the share register as a registered shareholder with the trustee of the shares will take place after payment of the purchase price of the purchased goods or sponsor and VIP packages.
- Retention of title: Until full payment of the; works of art, goods, real estate, books by the buyer, the works of art, books, goods, real estate, shares as well as sponsor and VIP packages remain in the possession and property of the seller. With the payment of the purchased works of art, books as well as the sponsor and VIP packages, the free share ownership and property transfer to the buyer is completed.
- The shares are subject to a 5-year lock-up period for the owners of the shares and, at the shareholder's request, are held in trust for the buyer by the seller, Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. or a trust company of Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. The seller's fiduciary will exercise the voting rights of the shares at its own discretion and in good faith for 5 years and will receive 0.5% of the Company's dividend payment to the shareholder for its fiduciary services from the fiduciary. No further remuneration for the trustee of the shares is agreed for his fiduciary services. A cancellation of the trust agreement or the sales lock-up period before the expiry of the 5-year lock-up period requires the written consent of the trustee and the board of directors of the corporation in which the purchaser holds his shareholding. The shareholders shall be entered in the share register at the registered office of the company or at the seat of the trustee as shareholders of the company. The costs for the application for, and registration of registered shareholders in the shareholders' register of the company at the commercial register at the registered office of the company are borne by the shareholder.
- The purchaser agrees to receive further information on ethical capitalism projects by phone or e-mail.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days without giving any reason by declaring his withdrawal in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail).
- All versions of this agreement in other languages are provided for practical reasons. However, in case of conflict, only the German version and Spanish law shall apply. Oral agreements do not exist. Additions or changes to the sales contract or the general terms and conditions must be made in writing. This also applies to the waiver of the written form requirement. Upon conclusion of the contract, any other terms and conditions of the contracting parties shall become invalid. Should one or more provisions of this contract be or become legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the entire contract. In this case, the parties are obliged to replace the wholly or partially invalid provisions with provisions that come as close as possible to the intended economic purpose of the contract. The same applies in the event of contractual loopholes.
- Limitation of liability
- The companies Código Universo Invest Holding SA CIF: A 57720971 Spain and aimeim PLC, CRO 545616 Ireland, are start-up venture capital companies. Profit forecasts for both companies cannot be given at this time. The shares of both companies are not traded on the stock exchange, but may be freely bought and sold with the approval of the Board of Directors (see paragraph 9). A decision about an order should only be made by the buyer and art buyer after careful study of the entire prospectus on this website as a sponsor of the project. The buyer of the works of art must not base his decision to purchase the works of art on a speculative decision to speculate with the shares, as these may suffer a total loss as start-up company shares. The purchaser is aware that in addition to this present Prospectus there is no securities prospectus approved by a stock exchange supervisory authority in Germany, Spain, England, Ireland or the EU, China and the USA.